VT1410317.jpg

The abandoned dinning hall at Lyndonville Air Force Station on East Mountain in East Haven, Vermont. The US Air Force built the North Concord Radar Station on top of East Mountain in 1955. Its name was changed to Lyndonville Air force Station in 1962 and then closed in 1963. In 1961, the station supposedly reported a UFO sighting just a few hours (+/-) before the reported abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on September 19-20, 1961
Title: Dinning Hall - Lyndonville Air Force Station, Vermont

Description: The abandoned dinning hall at Lyndonville Air Force Station on East Mountain in East Haven, Vermont. The US Air Force built the North Concord Radar Station on top of East Mountain in 1955. Its name was changed to Lyndonville Air force Station in 1962 and then closed in 1963. In 1961, the station supposedly reported a UFO sighting just a few hours (+/-) before the reported abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on September 19-20, 1961

Location: East Haven, Vermont, USA

Copyright: ©2014 ScenicNH Photography LLC | Erin Paul Donovan

Keywords: